Aiming (“Aiming”, “we” or “us”, location at 8th Floor, LINK SQUARE SHINJUKU, 5-27-5 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 151-0051) uphold the laws regarding personal information, and implement appropriate handling of information regarding our Users.
- 1. About the Information We Collect
- ■ Service registration information
We may receive the following information when the User registers to use the Service.
(1) Name (Full Name, Username, Nickname, etc.)
(2) Email Address
(5) User information registered on the PlayStation™Network’s servers.
(6) Other information about the User specified by us
- ■ Device information
We may obtain the following information when the User accesses the Service and website.
(1) Device identifier
(2) IP address
(3) Device type and model
(4) Operating system and version
(5) Other information that the User agrees to provide
- ■ Payment information
If you purchase a license to use in-game virtual currency or virtual items, we may collect payment information that you provide to third party payment service companies (including, but not limited to, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.).
- ■ Customer support information
When you receive customer support from us, we may collect and store the following information.
(1) Contact information (usually, but not limited to, email address)
(2) Information about your usage of the Service
(3) User ID
(4) User information registered on the PlayStation™Network’s servers.
(5) Correspondence during support, as well as information contained therein
- ■ Information about your usage of the Service
When you use our Service, we may collect and store the information that you directly provide to us, as well as information about your usage of the Service.
Also, we may record and store your correspondences with other Users through our Service, as well as the information contained within those correspondences.
- ■ Information obtained using cookies, etc.
When you access our Service and website, we may collect information about your browser or other usage environment, and information about your usage of our Service and website, using cookies and similar technologies.
Also, similar technologies may be used by parts of advertising systems.
- ■ Information about access analytics
To understand your usage of our Service and website, we use an access analytics service (Google Analytics) provided by Google Inc.
Please refer to Google Inc.’s website for the collected data and processes of Google Analytics.
- ■ Information obtained through external services
We may obtain the ID that you use on external services, as well as information that you agreed to disclose to the external service according to their privacy settings.
- 2. Usage of Collected Information
- Collected information is used for the following purposes.
(1) Provision of our Services
(2) Billing of fees and calculation of charges
(3) Identity verification and authentication
(4) Surveys, prize competitions, and promotions
(5) Marketing studies, statistics, and analytics
(6) Development, provision, maintenance, bug fixing, and Service improvement of our Services, websites, contents, and advertising
(7) Sending important notifications about changes in our Terms, conditions, and policies
(8) Advertisement distribution and result confirmation
(9) Provision of technology support, and handling of User inquiries
(10) Development and provision of targeted advertising of Services or products from us or third parties
(11) Prevention of possibly improper or illegal activities
(12) Other implementations as defined in the purpose of use of our Services
- 3. About the Safe Handling of Your Information
- We take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of your personal information. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Services will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
- 4. Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- We do not disclose the User’s personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
(1) When we disclose anonymized information gathered for the purpose of understanding usage trends of this Service, as statistical data, to third parties such as companies and advertisers that may become partners
(2) When the User has explicitly agreed separate from these Terms to the disclosure of information
(3) When it is deemed necessary to disclose or share information in order to provide products or Services that the User desires
(4) When provision of User information is required to third parties who are in a joint or cooperative relationship with us in providing this Service
(5) When providing information to a business contractor as necessary for business execution
(6) When providing information to a contractor or assignee for reasons such as operations outsourcing and business transfer
(7) When we receive formal inquiries with legal basis from courts or public agencies such as police
(8) When there is imminent danger to human life, body, or property, etc., and there is an urgent necessity
(9) When it is necessary to disclose personal information of the User in order to protect our rights and property due to violation of the User’s Terms
(10) Any other reasons Aiming has deemed necessary in order to continue the Service.
- 5. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
- When there is a request from a person to disclose his or her own personal information, we promptly disclose it.
In such cases, we do not disclose information if we cannot verify that it is the person himself or herself making the request.
When there is a request from a person to correct, add, or delete his or her own personal information, we promptly act on the request.
In such cases, we do not act on these requests if we cannot verify that it is the person himself or herself making the request.
If there are any requests or inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us via the inquiry form.
- 6. Policy Concerning Children
- By accessing and/or using our Services you consent that you are of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside. We do not knowingly collect and store any personal information from minor children.
In the event that we learn that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a minor child, we will promptly remove the information from our records. If you think we might have collected personal information from a minor child, please let us know via the inquiry form.
- 7. Changes to the Terms
- Contents of the Terms may change.
Changes to the Terms take effect from the time of posting on this site, unless decided separately by us.
Date of Last Revision: June 9, 2021